To CAIS Engineers - WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

Roeland Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Mon May 14 17:41:38 UTC 2001

Look in the O'Reilly "DNS and BIND" book, 3rd ed., page 217. Also, RFC2317.

However, I have not yet found a single upstream that even knows how to do
it, let alone offers this as a service. They are also not happy that I won't
sign control of my domains over to them and that I run my own zone servers.
Gee, why don't I hand over my bank accounts while I'm at it?

BTW, if you know an ISP that does, I want their contact number. I'm not
trying to win any arguments here. If I lose then I win, because I will have
found a decent vendor. Also, with my monthly recurring cash on the line,
don't you think I've been looking? Also, SpeakEasy seems to not have heard
about SWiP.