People who purchase unproven technologies to support their Business, and whine about it. RE: To CAIS Engineers - WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

Bill Woodcock woody at zocalo.net
Mon May 14 17:01:55 UTC 2001

    > I don't think anyone is knocking dsl technology, just the expectation
    > that you can run mission critical services with the level of service you
    > get with dsl.

Yes, this has nothing whatsoever to do with technology.  Just money.  The
question of whether you feel like trusting your business to someone you're
giving $1500/month, or whether you feel like trusting your business to
someone you're giving $150/month.  Or $29.95/month.  TANSTAAFL.  You get
what you pay for.

And in my own opinion, NANOG isn't the forum for whines from the
$29.95/month crowd.  Of course, others seem to disagree.

                                -Bill