People who purchase unproven technologies...DSL

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Mon May 14 15:28:34 UTC 2001

> And the list of failed local xDSL providers gets longer. Luckily
> we stayed out of it, and are still in business as are our customers.

Thats not a fair statement.

It's quite easy to stay in business offering xDSL services; charge more
than your competitors. Perhaps you won't get as many customers as your
competitors, but you will have a service offering that you can make money
off of.

It's what we did, and we still here and not in danger of going anywhere.