black hat .cn networks

dklindt at ordata.com dklindt at ordata.com
Wed May 9 17:36:58 UTC 2001

> > On Wed, May 09, 2001, Ehud Gavron wrote:

> > Welcome to the Internet.  We speak English.  Welcome to
> > telecommunication carriers.  We speak English.  Welcome to
> > the International Space Station.  We speak English.  Welcome
> > to maritime SOS.  We speak English.  Welcome to my backyard.

> welcome to the land of bigots.

I can only conclude from your input that you believe it is better for everyone to learn
several languages to cause international operations to work more soomthly.  It is real
nice to have a standard language. In many cases (see above) English is the standard.
That doesn't make us the land of bigots.  I have flown aircraft in 13 countries - It was
sure nice (and STANDARD) to be able to (have done it) call Mayday on the guard freg
and have soemone understand.

By the way, Mayday comes from the French word " m'aides" which means help me.

Most jet drivers look down their noses at helicopter aviators.
That is until they get shot down and need a ride home.
This is normally completed in the same spot they got blasted.