black hat .cn networks

Dan Hollis goemon at anime.net
Tue May 8 17:46:46 UTC 2001

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 11:13:23PM -0700, Dan Hollis wrote:
> > We may never know since mainland china admins never respond to abuse mails.
> Do you send the complaints in Chinese?

I have, it didnt change anything. They continued to respond with deafening
silence.

> Alternately, do you respond to complaints sent to your abuse address that
> are written in Chinese?

We havent received any chinese complaints to our abuse mailbox yet, but I
would throw them through babelfish if I received any, and I have native
chinese speaking friends I can fall back on if babelfish doesnt work out.

-Dan