black hat .cn networks

Dan Hollis goemon at anime.net
Tue May 8 10:24:38 UTC 2001

On Tue, 8 May 2001, neil d. quiogue wrote:
> Well there may be a myriad of reasons on why the admins of those ISPs do not
> respond:
> 1. abuse/postmaster goes to some mailbox no one reads like root which
> contains a bunch of other messages.
> 2. Language issue has been mentioned and it's a valid one.  I don't think
> many admins are aware of those translators.
> 3. They don't know how to handle such cases.
> 4. They don't care?

Ive sent abuse mails to other asian countries (japan, taiwan, korea) with
the same possible list of excuses and at least ive got some (poor)
response, compared to a big fat zero from mainland china.

Has anyone on this list *ever* received *any* response to abuse mails to
mainland chinese networks? Other than bounces...

-Dan