black hat .cn networks

Paul Lantinga prl at q9.com
Tue May 8 05:39:08 UTC 2001

[snip]

Justin, et al, do you have any *proof* that these attacks are coming from
Chinese attackers on Chinese machines?  If so, look for commonalities
amongst the attacks such as common netblocks etc.  If not, the hype could
probably be routed into the round file.  Attacks happen all the time to the
good and the bad.  We still need good documentation and due diligence.
Until then, join "North America Nonblocking Oriental Groups"

-Paul Lantinga
--
Pretty much guaranteed that these are solely my opinions