Cable & Wireless "de-peering"?!?

Albert Meyer albert at waller.net
Mon May 7 16:16:25 UTC 2001

Didn't UUNet try this back in 96? A quick search of Boardwatch failed to
find the article, but ISTR that John Sidgemore eventually slunk back to the
playground and agreed to play nice. If UUNet couldn't pull it off back
then, I doubt that CW can now. Things have changed a lot in 5 years, but I
would suspect that "Stealing the Internet" would now be harder rather than
easier.