black hat .cn networks

Henry R. Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Wed May 2 14:12:04 UTC 2001

This is exactly part of problem over this entire issue, the chinese
while some of the kids are more than likely for a few attacks,
but I am willing to bet that some US hackers and foreign hackers
are doing the attacks from .cn hacked accounts for entertainment
purposes and causing an international incident.

Over reaction does not resolve the problem. I would be more
worried about A missile defense system damaged by a Micro
meteor that could potentially kill a couple million Americans
in a fell swoop.

--

Thank you;