terminal server recommendation

just me. matt at camel.ethereal.net
Wed May 2 01:42:26 UTC 2001

I was forced to try and make WTI crap do useful stuff.

It made me bleed from my eyes.

Fair warning: this stuff is complete garbage.

matto

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Joe Lapolito wrote:

  We use Western Telematic stuff and have been very happy with it.

  They make small inexpensive serial terminal servers, 1U rackmounts.
  They also make a great 19" rack mount Modem.  The best part is
  they both come in DC flavor so no ugly wall warts on unclean house
  power.

  www.wti.com

  -Joe

  > I would like to deploy a terminal server in several of my POPs, however cost
  > is a slight issue. Can anyone on the list recommend a fairly inexpensive
  > terminal server (besides Cisco)? Obviously the terminal server should be
  > reliable and work - it is the little things that count.
  >
  > chas

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>