Korea contact info: [Re: black hat .cn networks]

Rafi Sadowsky rafi-nanog at meron.openu.ac.il
Tue May 1 21:34:04 UTC 2001

Hi

 Have you tried the Korea CERT ?

--
http://www.certcc.or.kr/
--
CERT Coordination Center - Korea
Constituency:             Korean internet sites
Team E-Mail: 		  cert at certcc.or.kr
Team Telephone:           +82-2-3488-4119
			  +82-18-312-4119
Team Pager: 	          +82-15-993-4571
Team Fax: 		  +82-2-3488-4129

 <http://www.first.org/team-info/>

Rafi Sadowsky                                   rafi at oumail.openu.ac.il
Network/System/Security  VoiceMail: +972-3-646-0592   FAX: +972-3-646-0454
       Mangler ( :-)      |  FIRST-REP for ILAN-CERT(CERT at CERT.AC.IL)
Open University of Israel |  (PGP key -> )  http://telem.openu.ac.il/~rafi