GUI ACL Editor?

Irwin Lazar ILazar at tbg.com
Tue May 1 15:27:44 UTC 2001

Howdy,
There used to be a very simple shareware tool for creating ACLs Cisco
routers at Mentortech.com, but I don't see it anymore.  CiscoWorks 2000 also
has an ACL management module (Access Control List Manager (ACLM))

See: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/wr2k/caclm/prodlit/index.shtml

Of course, there is always notepad or vi (they're graphical, aren't they?).
:-)

Irwin