black hat .cn networks

Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Tue May 1 12:03:56 UTC 2001

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 12:07:48AM +0000, scott w wrote:

>    "The point of the planned hack-attacks is to encourage the people of
>     the U.S to protest against their government and demand peace between
>     nations, the hackers said."

When in reality, people in the US break down into four categories:

1) Those who don't care, and don't understand.  They don't care.
2) Those who don't care, and do understand.  They're filtering .cn.
3) Those who care, and don't understand.  They want us to retaliate.
4) Those who care, and understand.  They're retaliating.

Notice none of these involve protesting the US government not making
nicey-nice with China.  Considering the fact that they've recently gotten
Most Favored Nation trade status, is there anybody left in the US who
doesn't think we're being nice enough to China?