InterNAP

CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com
Fri Mar 30 22:49:17 UTC 2001

I was going to say that much as I love InterNAP, you might want to steer
clear of them as their stock is down in deathwatch territory. They've been
down around $1.50 a share for a while now... but apparently as of today
their stock is up 34%. Something I should know about InterNAP?

I interviewed with InterNAP last year. My kung-fu wasn't strong enough (Not
enough experience with OC-3s, multiplexing and the like). At least I got a
free trip to Seattle!

InterNAP has some very talented engineers working for them. I'm hoping they
pull through.

-carl hirsch
network analyst
sargent & lundy llc

                    owner-nanog-outgoing
                    @merit.edu AT nxmime        To:     CARL P HIRSCH/Sargentlundy,
                                                nanog at merit.edu AT nxmime at SNL-ccmail
                    03/30/01 04:33 PM           cc:
                                                Subject:     InterNAP

Anyone have any comments (good/bad/indifferent) on InterNAP?

Larry

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org