dsl providers that will route /24

John Payne john at sackheads.org
Fri Mar 30 09:43:39 UTC 2001

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 12:20:22AM -0800, David Schwartz wrote:
> 	Again, doesn't help you 5:30 on a Friday if the only person who can log
> into the router isn't there. If they're an OC3 government site and you're a
> small site whose T1 is being saturated, I don't think their provider is
> going to shut them down.

No, but they can modify their ingress filters to block the flood from transiting
their network and hitting me.  (And still get paid by that government site
for the priviledge ;)

John Payne      http://www.sackheads.org/jpayne/    john at sackheads.org
http://www.sackheads.org/uce/                    Fax: +44 870 0547954
        To send me mail, use the address in the From: header