dsl providers that will route /24

John Fraizer nanog at Overkill.EnterZone.Net
Fri Mar 30 08:57:49 UTC 2001

David.

We're seeing a flood of RFC1918 sourced traffic bounce off our ingress
filters.

This is causing unwarranted load on our edge routers.  I feel that we
should be compensated by whomever is originating or allowing the
origination of said packets.

 As a result of your strance on the matter, we're going to be naming you
as a defendant in a civil lawsuit.  Please be sure to have available
packet logs from _all_ of your customers at _every_ _ingress_ and _egress_
point on your network for the past 24 and next 48 hours.

See you in court.

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc