Microwave...

John Fraizer nanog at Overkill.EnterZone.Net
Wed Mar 28 02:20:56 UTC 2001

We've got a customer on a DS3 microwave shot.  It's been more reliable
than their copper DS1 backup and has the added benefit of being able to
melt hershey bars in nothing flat! (Old MCCES at MCAGCC29 joke)

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc