Roaring Penguin - Re: PPPoE server software?

Karl karl at tux.org
Tue Mar 27 21:26:45 UTC 2001

Hi Matt,

I recalled reading a PPPoE thread on a list a few months ago, so I grepped
around and found something on the Mid-Atlantic LUG archives:
http://boudicca.tux.org/mhonarc/ma-linux/2000/2000-Oct/msg00229.html

At that page, Billy Ball breifly sketches out how you can set up PPPoE
with tools from roaring penguin:  http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/

If you can't find everything you were looking for on the roaring penguin
page, and msg00229, you might find tweaks in the PPPoE threads here:
http://boudicca.tux.org/mhonarc/ma-linux/2000/2000-Oct/index.html

I hope the two first URLs give you the PPPoE server leads you were looking
for.

 -Karl

PS- sorry if you got this twice. Had probs posting to list.