OT: verizon paging modem numbers

Daniel Senie dts at senie.com
Tue Mar 27 18:19:20 UTC 2001

Roy Hockett wrote:

> Does anyone using verizon paging service via digital celphone know the
> number for their modems to send pages.  Their sales people want use to
> use email, what's new, but as you know we need pages when the network is
> down, not up.
>
> Thanks,
> -Roy

This information is on their website. See:

http://www.msg.myvzw.com/AboutService.htm

You'll find the TAP information at the end of the page. While Verizon's
sales and support staff leave a lot to be desired, it appears the people
doing the actual implementation work are doing pretty well.

Daniel Senie                                        dts at senie.com
Amaranth Networks Inc.                    http://www.amaranth.com