using ARIN assigned address in Asia

Chris Gibiault gibiault at li.net
Thu Mar 22 10:06:57 UTC 2001

OR ...

	You could always be sure and connect to the same "backbone" provider in
each location. then said provider can aggregate the two /20's to a /19. If
you need/want a second backbone provider in each location. get a connection
between the US and Asia locations. You could even do this as a tunnel using
just the port addresses of each connection. OF course a tunnel may not scale
very well and might not be "a good thing".  There are just so many ways to
make sure that  /19 is announced to the "filtering" majors ...

-Chris