using ARIN assigned address in Asia

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Wed Mar 21 23:20:15 UTC 2001

Hello Kenji,

There is not a policy that states IP address space allocated by ARIN has to
be
utilized exclusively in the ARIN region.

ARIN is not in a position to place limitations on how this IP address space
is
routed, but does encourage aggregation.

If you would like to be certain there are no conflicts with the proposed use
of
this IP address space and the conditions under which it was allocated to
this
organization, I suggest you have them contact ARIN by either sending email
to hostmaster at arin.net or calling the registration services help desk.

Contact information for ARIN can be found at www.arin.net

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations