Statements against new.net?

Roeland Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Fri Mar 16 16:45:48 UTC 2001

Two problems; Who does the authorization? ... and US Constitution.
There is also the not-so-small problem of global enforcement, of such a
draconian measure.

I'm not unsympathetic to folks paying for heldesks. But, you're gonna get
those calls anyway. You may even be getting them now. Is this any different
than lusers asking why their machine doesn't work ... during a blackout?

You've been living in the regulated side of the telco business far too long.