Gee, operational content: IPv6 routing issues

Timothy Brown tcb at ga.prestige.net
Fri Mar 16 01:20:30 UTC 2001

At the last NANOG, I asked a question regarding issues with prefix growth and
routing policies as we transition to IPv6.  The answer I was given was that
IPv6 had several issues wrt adoption from the community.  Can someone provide
pointers on where these issues were discussed and what material I could read
to shed light on these issues, without the time necessary to make a thorough
analysis of the IPv6 protocol and associated routing protocol efforts?

What are the most troubling issues with IPv6 that members of the community
have noticed?

Best,
Tim