FW: DECNet over IP?

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Wed Mar 14 18:34:30 UTC 2001

TGV (the makers of MultiNet) were bought a few years ago by
Cisco. Most everyone left, Cisco grabbed the software they wanted
from the company and resold MultiNet to Process Software. I have no
idea if DECnet over IP is still supported.

I would join the crowd in recommending GRE tunnels.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)