Statements against new.net?

Vadim Antonov avg at kotovnik.com
Tue Mar 13 20:56:07 UTC 2001

That is based on the assumption that consistency is necessary
or desireable :)  Of course, it is dear to an engineer's mind,
but the case from the sociological point of view is far from
clear-cut.  In fact, way too many woes of human societies can
be (at least indirectly) attributed to the misguided attempts
to enforce consistency.

--vadim