Statements against new.net?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at opaltelecom.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 18:23:57 UTC 2001

It is stupid and irresponsible to setup a new DNS root. End of story, read
2826.

And.. if you let new.net do it then every other capitalist in the world
will start doing it and then the Internet will become disfunctional, and
what will that achieve?

Stick to the single root, stand firm on this policy and new.net wont get
far!

Steve

--
Stephen J. Wilcox