Would anyone be interested (SQL/Bind)

Peter Galbavy peter.galbavy at knowledge.com
Tue Mar 13 15:01:07 UTC 2001

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 04:50:19AM -1000, Brian Russo wrote:
> wrong, mysql is multi-threaded.

I suspect that mike got confused between threads and transactions.
MySQL should for all intents and purposes be considered comparable to
CDB when it comes to data and updates, while postgresql is more suited
to applications where data integrity is required over a complex, multi
table transaction.

OTOH While not have tried it, I am getting slowly attracted to djbdns from
reading the online docs. Going from SQL -> CDB looks like a nice way
to go, but it is not quite real time - but close enough for me.

--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd