Would anyone be interested (SQL/Bind)

David R. Conrad david.conrad at nominum.com
Tue Mar 13 01:19:22 UTC 2001

Just FYI:

I might point out that BIND version 9 comes with a Postgres/SQL sample
"simple database interface" driver that permits the storage of DNS zone
data in a Postgres/SQL database.  Zone data is extracted from the database
per query (the data does not need to be extracted and BIND reloaded).  If
the DNS load is too high to support SQL queries on a per-DNS query basis,
using a stealth primary would most likely work.

Rgds,
-drc