tcp,guardent,bellovin

Rafi Sadowsky rafi-nanog at meron.openu.ac.il
Mon Mar 12 17:18:32 UTC 2001

 Hi

 Is there anything actually new in this exploit compared to the known TCP
hijacking vulnerabilities as portrayed say in Phrack 50(Juggernaut) ?

Thanks
	Rafi

Rafi Sadowsky                                   rafi at oumail.openu.ac.il
Network/System/Security  VoiceMail: +972-3-646-0592   FAX: +972-3-646-0454
       Mangler ( :-)      |  FIRST-REP for ILAN-CERT(CERT at CERT.AC.IL)
Open University of Israel |  (PGP key -> )  http://telem.openu.ac.il/~rafi