Network Sizing Guidelines?

Scott Francis scott at virtualis.com
Sat Mar 3 00:40:27 UTC 2001

I originally wrote:

> > assuming, of course, that the data entry clerks haven't found a
> > collection of good napster buddies ... :)

s/napster/<INSERT P2P FILE SHARING CLIENT HERE>/

Freenet, Gnutella, Aimster ... napster is merely the poster child for a
new generation of file sharing clients and protocols. Pandora has
already opened the box, regardless of Napster's ultimate fate.

--
Scott Francis           scott@   [work:] v i r t u a l i s . c o m
                    darkuncle@   [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t