Covad SUCKS!

Mathew Butler mbutler at tonbu.com
Fri Mar 2 23:14:07 UTC 2001

What's worse is when Taligent's going under makes XO turn down your T1 so
your primary nameserver (which is stupidly located on the same T1 as the
webserver) goes down and it takes AGES to get the nameservice restored
because NSI/Verisign are too slow to fix it...

well, let's just say that mails to my domain are bouncing right now, due to
the zone expiring and the secondaries not being able to reach the primary.
Thank the gods it was just a .org, not a massive .com.  But still.

-Mat Butler