Next NANOG

Simon Lockhart simonl at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 07:08:59 UTC 2001

>the cisco folks used about 24 access points(overkill) for the ietf in
>sandiego that was enough to blanket the conference center and the hotel
>below the 3rd floor...

One thing which I would find useful is connectivity which extends into the
hotel rooms themselves. Wireless would be nice, but most hotels don't cope
with this very well. One conference I went to (I can't remember if it was
NANOG or USENIX) provided dial-in on a hotel extension, which was useful!

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                       |   Tel: +44 (0)1737 839676
Internet Engineering Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1737 839516
BBC Internet Services                | Email: Simon.Lockhart at bbc.co.uk
Kingswood Warren,Tadworth,Surrey,UK  |   URL: http://support.bbc.co.uk/