CANIX contact

Jason Lixfeld jlixfeld at team.look.ca
Thu Mar 1 04:49:39 UTC 2001

Unfortunatly finding some one person responsible for the CANIX entity is
difficult, if not impossible.

Apparently, WorldCom has routed CANIX administration related items through
to it's Canadian sales staff, so I would assume that their Canadian
Technical Support people would have some knowledge on how it's supported.

support at uunet.ca // +1 (416) 216-5101

Will hopefully land you somewhere where someone can help ya out.

BTW:  TorIX is one floor down with the majority of CANIX' peers connected
there aswell.  Actually, @Home is already, but are you peering with all
TorIX members?

www.mailshield.com
.