Statement of WorldCom, Inc. on Nasdaq Network Service Interruption

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Sat Jun 30 17:22:08 UTC 2001

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, Brian Wallingford wrote:

> Will the press accept Bernie's quote and forget the incident?  Probably.

The fact that he *said* something means quite a bit to me, if not
necessarily to anyone else. That would make me more inclined to accept
the statement than if he'd waited a week or three.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol at JustThe.net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.