ISP's who filter ICMP during DoS?

Christopher L. Morrow chris at UU.NET
Fri Jun 29 15:35:24 UTC 2001

I'm not going to rant about 'who did you call at UUNET', but call the
support number, hit options 2,3,1 and ask for a router engineer... heck
you should have your security contact information, account info and what
is being attacked in hand and ready...

If you don't talk to security there is nothing security can do to help
you....

Contact info: (Domestic) 1-800-900-0241 2,3,1
	      (Interntional) 1-703-206-5440 2,3,1

Tell'm I sent you...