OT: new NANOG shirt?

Bill Nickless nickless at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 26 21:21:55 UTC 2001

I wouldn't try a NANOG range day in Oakland CA, but we definitely could
have done something like that in Scottsdale or Atlanta.  Does anyone know
where NANOG 24 will be held?

Does Eric S Raymond ever go to NANOG?

    http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/geeks-with-guns/

What happened to the ties on the NANOG shirts?  :)

At 08:43 PM 6/26/2001 +0000, scott w wrote:

>The next shirt.  A picture of a bunch of folks in NANOG T-shirts with guns
>firing at backhoes...  ;-)
>
>scott
>
>On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Christian Nielsen wrote:
>
> > maybe there should be a nanog range day :)
> >
> > On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Deepak Jain wrote:
> >
> > > Whoever stopped investing in guns? [oops, did I say that outloud?]
> > >
> > > Deepak

===
Bill Nickless    http://www.mcs.anl.gov/people/nickless      +1 630 252 7390
PGP:0E 0F 16 80 C5 B1 69 52 E1 44 1A A5 0E 1B 74 F7     nickless at mcs.anl.gov