Global BGP - 2001-06-23 - Vendor X's statement...

Matt Levine matt at deliver3.com
Tue Jun 26 19:09:11 UTC 2001

What I would like is for my routers to not drop 4 of our 6 transit
providers, RFC, standard, not standard, whatever.  We've suggested to
our vendor that there atleast be some option to control this, we are
not at the core, we are an end user.  When following the RFC dictates
that our routing equipment loses connectivity to the internet, then I
say that there is a problem.  It's really nice that they can say
"it's not a bug, it's a feature", but this is a feature I'd at the
very least have the ability to turn off.

Matt

- --
Matt Levine
@Home: matt at deliver3.com