SBC forcing new contract on ISPs

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Jun 25 18:46:34 UTC 2001

I can't speak for Bruce's situation, but in San Jose, if you're using
a competitive ISP, (e.g., not the SBC/PBI inhouse ISP arm), you get
two bills. a bill from your ISP for "internet access", and a fee
rolled onto the bill of the POTS line the DSL is a "Service" on.

--
| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |