SBC forcing new contract on ISPs

Bruce Robertson bruce at greatbasin.net
Mon Jun 25 18:46:51 UTC 2001

You're right, but what can I do?  I will lose my customers if they are forced
to switch to PPPoE.  So SBC wins either way.

As the article mentions, this will likely end up in a courtroom somewhere.

--
Bruce Robertson, President/CEO				     +1-775-348-7299
Great Basin Internet Services, Inc.			fax: +1-775-348-9412
For PGP key: finger bruce at greatbasin.net