SBC forcing new contract on ISPs

Christopher A. Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Mon Jun 25 18:42:05 UTC 2001

What I meant, and probably should have worded more clearly, is that by
forcing DSL ISPs to use PPPoE which from what I understand is a consumer
technology, SBC is the only provider who can offer other services over the
DSL pair, such as ATM service or voice/video over IP.

-C

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		rekoil at semihuman.com

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B