Exodus Down

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Sun Jun 24 17:06:10 UTC 2001

Was technology really supposed to change every aspect of the way we live in
such a short period of time, when in most cases what was driving acceptance
was just expenditure of money and NOT actual paradigm-shifting technology?

I have a hard time believing any geeks voluntarily get up on a Sunday AM, so
I am assuming you/they were up all night.

Guns in your operations center.... hmmm. brings new meaning to the term
"access terminated" eh?

Deepak Jain