Exodus Down

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at netmore.net
Sun Jun 24 00:35:12 UTC 2001

What with VA Linux's financial woes, I'm worried about
sourceforge.net/Andover in general.

A large portion of the Internet's applications/utilities/OS development
infrastructure has grown
to revolve around these sites - we need to be thinking about what to do
if the folks at VA Linux
aren't able to continue their admirable support of these resources.