[OT] Lucent max tnt config

Albert Meyer albert at waller.net
Tue Jun 19 16:32:59 UTC 2001

At 03:24 PM 6/19/01 +0200, Sabri Berisha wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have such a device for configuration on my desk however I'm completely
>clueless on how to. Does anyone have an example configuration which I can
>use? Please mail me off the list.
>
>Thanks in advance.

Presumably you want to configure it to hammer nails as this is the standard
usage for the Max TNT. Simply position a medium-large Lucent consultant on
each side of the device, have them grab it by the handles, and lift it
approximately 6-12 inches from the work surface. Hold the nail at the
correct angle, and instruct your consultants to drop the TNT on the nail
(not your hand). Have a third Lucent consultant take your place as you
nurse your injured hand. Repeat as desired. Plugging in the power cord is
not recommended.