360networks withdraws plans to acquire NetRail

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Mon Jun 18 23:58:05 UTC 2001

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, David Diaz wrote:

> As far as this deal going Im sure that 360 got a hell of a head start
> on an IP network by their purchase and Netrail found a good home.
> Nice to see happy endings on the net.
>
> My hats off to the Netrail team.  Especial congrats to Nathan E,
> Mark, Keith and Brandon.  I also hope Scott P never decides to flame
> me on a lis, apparently he has a talent.  I hope you all are getting
> 360network Porsches.

Wow, how things change, hope you guys did not buy the Porsches just yet.

P.S. Sorry, I have been waiting 4 months to say that. ;-) As Founder of
NetRail it is nice to see that the unethical people that took the company
from me are not going to get a dime more then the $0 they paid me for the
company.

-Nathan