Opinions about InterNAP

Seth M. Kusiak seth.kusiak at yours4less.com
Wed Jun 13 17:15:39 UTC 2001

Hi

We have a small network (5 /24’s) and we need to host our web applications
internally because they access backend servers that absolutely cannot be
collocated.  I am thinking about getting 2 T1’s or fractional DS3’s from
InterNAP from different P-NAPS (1 from Philly and 1 from NY) each circuit
from a different CO

The reason that I’m thinking InterNAP is because we don’t qualify for a /20
and we would not be able to efficiently multi-home. It seems that InterNAP
is perfect in our situation because they buy transit from multiple providers
and claim to not have any black holes in their network.

I hear many great things about InterNAP and I hear the opposite as well.

Any thoughts would GREATLY be appreciated

Thanks!

 -Seth