cogentco.com technical analysis?

Albert Meyer albert at waller.net
Tue Jun 12 23:10:28 UTC 2001

I didn't end up purchasing their service, but from talking to their
salesperson I got the feeling that they weren't "ready." I would have
purchased the service anyway, but they won't offer it in Austin until late
2001. For $3000/month I could afford to keep another circuit or two and not
care (very much) if Cogent goes down.