Houston problems?

Paul Lantinga prl at q9.com
Tue Jun 12 03:01:20 UTC 2001

Easy there Jason, I think that the 95th percentile of NANOG readers
understood Richard's joke to be some sort of reference to packet flooding as
further evidenced by the net smiley with which he ended his email.  What
with all the sarcasm on this list, a bit of humor is most welcome.

-prl.

--
"Francis, lighten up."  - Stripes