/24s run amuck again

John Starta john at starta.org
Sat Jun 9 20:14:46 UTC 2001

Your customers are paying for Internet connectivity. If they're unable to
reach the sites they desire as a result of your intention actions
(filtering announcements), why should they continue to pay you?

While I fully support and expect route aggregation whenever possible, it is
unreasonable to believe that everything fits in nice pretty packages. If
you're unwilling to accept diverse /22 announcements without payment, why
should we not expect the same for the /24's you're announcing?

jas