top/bottom posting [Re: HTML-format postings]

Pim van Riezen pi at vuurwerk.nl
Thu Jun 7 05:42:34 UTC 2001

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

> Top posting and leaving the whole email under what you wrote, I did not
> see att all basically until Outlook and Eudora (and alike) started showing
> up as email clients in the wider population.

Funnily enough, I always blamed pine as the original sinner. In its
default configuration it wants you to reply at the top; It even puts your
signature above the original message.

Pi

--
Head Development   --   Vuurwerk Internet   --   http://www.vuurwerk.nl/
Brainbench MVP Unix Programming, twisted artist and Free Software idiot.