HTML-format postings

Todd Suiter todd at space4rent.com
Thu Jun 7 00:52:02 UTC 2001

People who top post actually bother you? Is the other way around for me, and
several people I know. I always just figured people who bottom posted were
too lazy to go back to the top of the mail. Who'd a thunk? HTML, on
the other hand, is just not quite right. Sad thing is, in a support role,
you have to try and read it, because a percentage of your users aren't
quite clueful enough to turn it off. At a large company that I used
to work for(a maker of a very popular email program(begins with E) the sysadmins
talked to the dev folks into shipping the internal product with Plain Text
set instead of HTML.